- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with accuracy and ensure compliance of accounting standard and company standard.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and application, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in daily financial operations to ensure compliance with the company procedures and Good Team Practice.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day accounting and administrative services.
- Filing, record keeping/entry and ensure all transaction are properly managed in the system.
- Contributes to team.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Finance or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
- Good level of competence in Microsoft Office tools.
- Required language: Malay & English.
- Desire to learn and drive changes.
- Ability to respond promptly and effectively to pressures within company environment.
- An independent self-starter who is able to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Good problem solving and influencing skills.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Flexible and comfort with ambiguity.
Send Us Your Resume