Lightweight Intermediaries for Exchange

Crowdfunding to Build Southeast Asia Crypto Currency ATM Network


Thank you so much for your support

It's not everyday you get a high quality services or products from such a trusted source. We know that you don't put your good reputation on the line very easily. Our token swap had ended, so here, we would like to say thank you for putting your trust in us by choosing LIFE. Keep on supporting LIFE as we have more and better upcoming plans.


Have a good day ahead!

About LIFE Token.

LIFE is a utility token to be used on PINKEXC platform. Life token is issued through crowdfunding to make crypto-currency and blockchain easier. Funds from LIFE token issuance will be used to develop several projects on the section below.


Contract Address:

0xce61f5e6D1fE5a86E246F68AFF956f7757282eF0

Join our conversation on

Slack or Telegram

Find Better Solutions Build Better Products

Fiat-Crypto ATM Dispenser

A network of Cryto-Fiat Dispenser. 100 installation is planned across Southeast Asia.

Merchant Payment System

Merchants system which uses LIFE and other crypto. Stability provided by LIFE will provide confidence in merchant acceptance.

LIFE Foundation

To encourage Blockchain developement and charity arm of LIFE. Hackathon and grants for development.

Community Platform

Decentralized exchange > Community Insuretech > Funding and Vouching platform.

At a Glance


LIFE Token Sale Information


A total of 166,666,666 LIFE tokens will be generated. 130,653,595 LIFE tokens (78%) will be available for purchase. The remaining 22% of tokens and any unsold tokens will be held by PINKEXC(M) SDN. BHD. as part of a long-term operating budget.
LIFE Tokens are available for purchase using Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC) only. Any other coins can be converted to ETH using Shapeshift that we provide on the payment window. All ETH and BTC sent to the address will go directly to PINKEXC.

100%

166,666,666 Tokens Issued


75%

120,653,595 Tokens to be Distributed


35.5%

46,409,803.75 Tokens have been Distributed


BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE PEOPLE

1. Rights to ownership of property

2. Rights in transact without intermediaries

3. Rights to self-initiative

Meet Our Team



Fakhrul-Razi



Fitry Daud



Eddie Rosidi



Farid Sany



Nihayatul



Nani Jamal



Farhanah



Atikah